What To Do Next

Once you have obtained your Electronic Visa Approval Letter (e-VAL), kindly proceed to the nearest Malaysian Embassy to obtain Single Entry Visa with e-VAL and UOW Malaysia KDU Acceptance Letter.

However, you must bring your original e-VAL to enter Malaysia and you may need to produce it to the Malaysia Immigration at airport.
To pay for the first semester’s tuition fee and accommodation rental before arrival.